V Festival 2014 - Weekend No Camping
Performing: Justin Timberlake, The Killers, Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, Example, Lily Allen, Elbow, Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso, Bastille, Rudimental, Chase & Status, Alesso, Kaiser Chiefs, Manic Street Preachers, Above & Beyond, Tom Odell, Sub Focus, Train, Rizzle Kicks, Katy B, Embrace, John Newman, Sam Smith, Kodaline, Miles Kane, The Human League, Newton Faulkner, Starsailor, Aloe Blacc, Alex Clare, Nina Nesbitt, The Strypes, Birdy, Foxes, Ella Eyre, The Stranglers, The Wailers, Paul Heaton, George Ezra, The Magic Numbers, M People, All Saints, The Wonder Stuff, The Rifles, Chic Feat. Nile Rodgers, Tinie Tempah, Childish Gambino, Cee-Lo Green, John Martin, Pixie Lott, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Vance Joy, Josh Record, Icona Pop, Howling Bells and To Kill A King
5+ only. 5s to 16s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
More information about V Festival 2014 tickets
Disbaled Email Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled Information Only: 0207 195 2133
Disabled booking Line: 0800 988 4440
TICKET/ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS - V FESTIVAL HYLANDS PARK
1. In the event of a breach of this contract by the promoter, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the promoter at the date of this contract.
2. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the festival site might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. Strictly no illegal substances or legal highs will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
3. Camping is allowed at the festival site in the designated camping areas only and camping is only permitted with a weekend camping ticket/wristband. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed. The designated areas are marked with white lines on the ground. Campsites open at 12 noon on Friday 15 August. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted and no vehicles are permitted into the campsites.
4. Day ticket holders, please present your full ticket to the stewards at the gate who will tear of the relevant stub for that day. You are not permitted to camp at the festival. Please ensure you have all belongings with you as no pass out to leave and re-enter the arena will be given.
5. Vehicles other than campervans, caravans and trailer tents will not be permitted into the campervan area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid weekend camping ticket.
6. No pass outs will be issued to Day ticket holders. Please ensure you have everything before entering the arena.
7. You are NOT permitted to take alcohol into the arena but you are permitted to take it into the campsite if you have a weekend camping ticket/wristband. The only containers permitted in the festival site shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible cardboard, foil or plastic containers of not more than 500ml.
8. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks, flares, legal highs and any other item which the organisers deem inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
9. Please use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area of the festival site and will be extinguished. Please respect the parkland.
10. If you have any disabled access requirements please email email@example.com access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
11. Persons lost in the festival site should meet at the Welfare area in the arena or the SOS bus in red campsite.
12. No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide and hearing dogs for disabled customers.
13. V Festival is not suitable for young children. Under 5's are not permitted to attend. Age restriction is 16 years +. All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
14. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18. V Festival operates the 'Challenge 25' policy.
15. Official merchandise is only festival merchandise on sale inside the festival site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
16. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Maztec Ltd.
17. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in the festival site.
18. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Maztec Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
19. In the event of cancellation of the festival by Maztec Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
20. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets/ wristbands be issued should you lose or damage them. Keep your wristband and tickets safe.
21. V Festival tickets/wristbands remain the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full.
22. Resale of tickets/wristbands is prohibited without the express permission of Maztec Ltd. You may not resell or transfer this ticket/wristband if you are selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to resell a ticket/wristband within the festival site under any circumstances.
23. V Festival tickets/ wristbands may not be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Maztec Ltd. This includes official V Festival sponsors and media partners.
24. Ticket/wristband holders consent to photography & filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
25. Please note there are restricted capacities within all tented structures, once they reach their maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
26. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
27. Car parking is ?20 plus booking fee if booked in advance, ?20 on the gate if arriving Friday or ?10 if arriving Saturday or Sunday. Visit your ticket agent to book parking in advance.
28. Please note that any vehicles not cleared off the festival site by 12noon on Monday 19 August 2013 will be towed away.
29. The promoters reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
30. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this ticket in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITIRED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRIME AND PUBLIC SAFETY.
What people are saying about V Festival 2014 - Weekend No Camping
Comments from Facebook
Zara SheRa Gabriel
Charlotte Johnson Babington
This area is intended for discussion only. If you have a question about your order, or require customer service you can get in touch via our Customer Service Area. Comments enquiring about existing orders, including personal details, or with questions will be deleted.