V Festival 2014 - VIP Upgrades
Performing: The Killers, Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, Example, Lily Allen, Elbow, Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso, Bastille, Rudimental, Chase & Status, Alesso, Kaiser Chiefs, Manic Street Preachers, Above & Beyond, Tom Odell, Sub Focus, Train, Rizzle Kicks, Katy B, Embrace, John Newman, Sam Smith, Kodaline, Miles Kane, The Human League, Newton Faulkner, Starsailor, Aloe Blacc, Alex Clare, Nina Nesbitt, The Strypes, Birdy, Foxes, Ella Eyre, The Stranglers, The Wailers, Paul Heaton, George Ezra, The Magic Numbers, M People, All Saints, The Wonder Stuff, The Rifles, Chic Feat. Nile Rodgers and Rita Ora
5+ only. 5s to 15s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
UPGRADE TICKET ONLY VALID WITH A FULL ADMISSION TICKET
By upgrading to VIP you will gain exclusive access to the VIP area offering the following benefits; A relaxed and spacious environment offering a wider choice of exclusive food and drink outlets not available in the main festival arena. Cash bar with comfortable indoor and outdoor seating areas. Post-festival late bar with DJs on Saturday & Sunday nights. VIP toilet access. Beautiful lakeside location (Weston Park Only).
PLS NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY TICKET. AN ENTRY TICKET MUST BE PURCHASED BEFORE ANY UPGRADE CAN TAKE PLACE.
YOU CAN ONLY UPGRADE BASED ON THE TYPE OF TICKET YOU HAVE, FOR EXAMPLE YOU CANNOT UPGRADE FOR A WEEKEND IF YOU ONLY HAVE A DAY TICKET
THERE IS NO VIP CAMPSITE
ALL FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
More information about V Festival 2014 tickets
Disabled Email Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled Information Only: 0207 195 2133
Disabled booking Line: 0800 988 4440
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS - V FESTIVAL 2014 WESTON PARK
DIRECTIONS BY CAR TO WESTON PARK.
FROM LIVERPOOL, MANCHESTER & NORTH WEST. M6 South to J12 then follow directional signs to V Festival
FROM NORTH WALES, WIRRAL & CHESHIRE. Use A49, A41 south then follow directional signs to V Festival
FROM M6 NORTHBOUND off at J10a then M54 to J3 to the V Festival - No access to V via M6 J12 northbound
FROM SOUTH WALES M4 to A449 then A40 to M50, M5, M6, M54 J3
FROM NORTH EAST M1 to J23A, then A42, M42, M6 Toll off at Junction T8, A460, M54 J3
FROM SOUTH EAST M40, M5, M6 Northbound as above or M1, M6 as above.
There will be road signs as you approach the V Festival. Failure to follow the signed routes may prevent entry to the park. Road closures are in place so DO NOT follow your Sat Nav, but DO follow all directional signs.
CAR PARKING: There are large official supervised and lit car parks. Car Parking is £20 per car for cars arriving on Friday and £10 per car for cars arriving on Saturday or Sunday, all fees payable on arrival, please have correct money ready. Do not park on any of the surrounding roads, your car will be towed away. Cars will not be permitted to park in the Campervan Area.
TRAIN TRAVEL: The two nearest main line stations are Wolverhampton and Stafford call 08457 484950 for rail travel information.
Frequent shuttle buses operate from Telford, Wolverhampton and Stafford to Weston Park and have a dedicated route free from festival traffic, for further information visit vfestival.com.
DROP OFF & PICK UP: If you are being dropped off and picked up please do this at the FESTIVAL DROP OFF & PICK UP POINT off the A5. Follow the directional signs. Do not make your own meeting point it may be inaccessible to pedestrians or cars at the end of the festival due to temporary traffic orders.
THE POSSESSION OF THIS TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises. Please visit vfestival.com where you can also download a Festival Information sheet.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or "Legal Highs" will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsites with a Weekend Camping ticket. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked with white lines on the ground, your tent will be removed if you do so. Campsites open at 9am on Friday 15th August. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted or tents allowed in car parks due to fire regulations.
5. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official V Festival site.
6. Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid weekend camping ticket. Camper van tickets must be purchased in advance.
7. No pass outs will be issued to Day or Weekend No Camping ticket holders, please ensure you have everything before entering the arena. Weekend No Camping Tickets have two stubs, one for each day, please ensure you keep your tickets intact until the correct stub is scanned and torn. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
8. Weekend Camping ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
9. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml.
10. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
11. Please respect the park and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished.
12. There are disabled facilities including viewing platforms for all 5 festival stages. There is parking and disabled toilets. There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons. For further info visit www.vfestival.com
13. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Welfare / Information tent close to Gates 9 and 10.
14. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
15. V Festival is not suitable for young children. Under 5's are not permitted to attend. Age restriction is 16 years +. All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
16. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring ID. V Festival operates the 'Challenge 25' policy.
17. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site; do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
18. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Roseclaim Ltd.
19. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
20. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Roseclaim Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
21. In the event of cancellation of the festival by Roseclaim Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
22. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
23. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
24. This ticket is security printed; please keep it dry to get it wet may invalidate it.
25. This ticket remains the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Roseclaim Ltd. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to re-sell this ticket within the festival site under any circumstances.
26. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Roseclaim Ltd.
27. Any vehicles not cleared of the site by 12pm on Monday 18th August may be towed away.
28. Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction that is within a tent or similar structure once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
29. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
30. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
31. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
32. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the V Festival in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.
What people are saying about V Festival 2014 - VIP Upgrades
Comments from Facebook
Zara SheRa Gabriel
Charlotte Johnson Babington
This area is intended for discussion only. If you have a question about your order, or require customer service you can get in touch via our Customer Service Area. Comments enquiring about existing orders, including personal details, or with questions will be deleted.