Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 18s who are not accompanied by an adult.
More information about Paul Weller tickets
The following venue specific terms and conditions also apply:
1. The Management reserves the right to open the gates at other times in the interests of safety.
2. The promoter reserves the right postpone the date in the event the artist is unable to perform for any reason.
3. The promoter reserves the right to change, alter the programme or seek suitable alternative performers for the event other than those advertised.
4. Tickets are sold subject to licence.
5. Tickets are non transferable and non refundable.
6. Lost, stolen and damaged tickets cannot be replaced. In these circumstances, new tickets should be purchased.
7. Tickets allow one admission to the event. Admission will not be granted to anyone who does not hold a valid ticket (photocopies or secondary printing will not be accepted). The promoter/proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any person.
8. Whilst organisers will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise on the evening of the event the promoter/proprietor reserves the right to exclude any member of the public who become abusive or who behaves in an inappropriate manner
9. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
10. The evening concludes with a fireworks finale, which may not be suitable for very young children.
11. The promoter/proprietor of this event accept no liability whatsoever for loss, damage or injury to person or vehicles (including contents) howsoever such loss or damage is caused.
12. Gazebos, tented structures, food, beverages, seating, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and may be confiscated. No ball games or similar are permitted.
13. No alcohol in glass or plastic bottles will be allowed into the concert arena.
14. No animals or pets will be permitted into the concert arena except for assistant/service dogs.
15. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
What people are saying about Paul Weller
Comments from Facebook
This area is intended for discussion only. If you have a question about your order, or require customer service you can get in touch via our Customer Service Area. Comments enquiring about existing orders, including personal details, or with questions will be deleted.